SPRING 2022 DISTRICT LAY SERVANT VIRTUAL TRAINING!
The Rappahannock River District is pleased to announce our Spring Lay Servant Training Classes. These classes will be held via ZOOM and are open to all districts.
The classes will be divided into 3 consecutive Saturdays (April 30, May 7, May 14) from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm.
- Basic: Lay Servant Ministries
- Advanced: Spiritual Gifts
- Advanced: Purposeful Engagement: Reaching Boomers and Beyond
- Advanced: Teaching Biblical Faith—Leading Small Group Bible Studies
- Advanced: Opening Ourselves to Grace
The cost is $15 and the Registration Deadline is April 25, 2022
For more information please contact our RRD Director of Lay Servant Ministries, Jenn Robinson O’Brien at the email below or the Rappahannock River District Office at 804.448.8326.